KOMATSU has succeeded in creating a machine that can keep up with the industry’s demands regardless of metal type or thickness, without having to sacrifice quality. The TFP 3 series plasma cutting machine is an innovative precision plasma cutter that features lower running cost, high performance, and higher productivity, achieving major improvements when cutting steel plate from 0.25in.-1.50in. when compared to conventional systems.
Our “TWISTER gas flow control” (Patent Pending) technology allows the disparity between upper- and lower-hole size to reduce substantially, creating a cleaner and closer tolerance on every hole. Our patented TWISTER gas technology (No.2689310, No.2997224) pushes a powerful downward spiral flow around the arc, reducing the amount of dross produced on every part.
Thanks to our redesigned plasma torch, we have created a significant advance in plasma cutting technology. Our TFP & TFPL 3 series machines come with an innovative torch design that allows you to go from Plasma to Oxyfuel cutting on the same torch in a matter of minutes. Our unique “Single Cartridge” consumable has an increased cut quality and accuracy that has been obtained thanks to its exclusive nozzle design and new cutting process. The 1 piece set up reduces time and inventory from 6 individual parts to 1. It offers a 60% increase in consumable life when compared with our old style, that is more than double the productivity, with increased performance and less operator intervention.
Technology in the TWISTER TFP & TFPL Series is protected by US Patents, and other Patents Pending.
|• Unitized frame|
|• 5’×10′ • 6’×12′|
|• 0 to 200″ (process and plasma power source may affect speeds)|
|Maximum Traverse Speeds|
|• 1000 IPM.|
|• Zoned down draft table with KOMATSU “Push Pull” design.|
|• X & Y axis are Rack & Pinion + THK, heavy duty linear guide bearings.|
• Z axis is a Ball Screw & THK, heavy duty linear guide bearings.
|Motors / Gearbox|
|• FANUC AC Servo motors and Gearboxes on all drives (O% Backlash).|
|• Fanuc, Oi-Mf Plus CNC Control. 15” touch screen. 2MB NC Memory, 4GB Main memory, 64GB External device.|
• FANUC transfer tool via server.
• USB memory
|• 200-amp Plasma Unit- 16 Gauge to 1.25″ Mild Steel.|
• 300-amp Plasma Unit- 16 Gauge to 1.5″ Mild Steel.
|Quick Gas (Flame Cutting)|
|• 2” piercing, 3” edge start from the side of the plate.|
|• STRIKER CAD/CAM Smart Nesting Software, Model SS-NEST.|
NOTE: Original KOMATSU Nesting Software included with the equipment, as well as permanent license key.
- Quick gas (flame cutting) is optional on all KOMATSU models, increasing cutting capabilities on mild steel to 2”
- “Power Up” upgrade. Converts your 200-amp plasma unit into a 300-amp unit. Increases your cutting capabilities to 1.5” on mild steel.
- KOMATSU is a single source supplier: Machine Software, Plasma supply, torch, applications, Consumables, Service parts, Onsite-Service and Technical support. We are not an integrator.
- 2 in 1 torch design Plasma & Oxyfuel on the same torch, offered on all our TWISTER models. No dead zones on the table.
- Single cartridge consumable design, up to 60% more pierce life than conventional consumables (available only on 200A & 300A plasma units).
- Patented push pull exhaust system: Ensuring no smoke ever leaves the table.
- Patented 360 degrees torch collision detection system protection, with auto return to origin.
- Automatic Argon marking System.
- Patented “Quicksilver” process, clean cut stainless and aluminum up to 1″
- Automatic “Anti-Spatter” system.
- 15” Fanuc Touch Screen Display, iH-Pro.
- Real time process data on display.
- Universal design concept.
- CCD Camera, adjust & improve positioning while looking at monitor.
- Barcode reader scanner included. One touch job loading and registration.
Included with purchase
- KOMATSU complete cutting table system (unitized frame design).
- Striker CAD/CAM Smart Nesting Software, SS-NEST.
- (NOTE: Original KOMATSU Nesting Software included with the equipment, as well as).
- Consumable Starter kit.
- 2 Year warranty on all machine components under normal working conditions.
- Installation & training (1 week).