Machinery will require maintenance and support. Minimizing machine downtime and maximizing profits is our objective. The following is an overview of the support services we offer to help keep your machine running at optimum performance levels.
- Single source responsibility. Komatsu is the only precision plasma supplier to offer this service.
- Komatsu’s customer support group provides training, application support, and technical telephone support for all elements of the cutting system.
- Our factory trained field service organization coordinates machine installations, warranty support, and field service.
- Equipment training at KCT for 3 people (we recommend supervisor, operator, and programmer). Customer is responsible for all travel related expenses and KCT will assist in coordination of the visit.
- Equipment training is scheduled to coordinate with installation to maximize learning curve.
- Genuine Komatsu Fine Plasma consumable parts for the TWISTER and RASOR™ Cutting Systems are precision manufactured to the highest quality standards. Komatsu genuine parts are the only component parts authorized for use under the TWISTER and RASOR™ Cutting System machine warranty.
- Planned Service Programs (PSP’s) available to assist you in your maintenance needs.
Customer Service Entrance
Current Rasor users can enter the support area here for online manuals and bulletins. You will need your customer user id and password to enter. If you do not have them, please call 1-800-707-2767 ext. 4 to get one.
Field Service Personnel: Click here to enter the Service area.