The “TWISTER Blade” Series is a precision plasma cutting machine that features lower running cost, high performance and higher productivity, achieving major improvements when cutting steel plate from 0.25in.-2.00in. when compared to conventional systems.
Our New nozzle and electrode design capable of 525A (100kW) has a 50% reduction in nozzle temperature, an improved coolant flowrate and speed, up to 2.5 times higher than conventional models. Thanks to its “Dual-Cooling system design (Patent pending), both the nozzle and electrode are cooled individually, thus extending the life of the consumable up to 3 times longer than conventional systems.
Its modular power output design (US Patent No. 8723072) allows the equipment to continue to run even if one of the modules has failed. Allowing the user to continue work without any downtime.
Our TWISTER Blade models come with the patent “Twister gas control system”, ensuring optimum gas flow based on configuration, significantly reducing any disparity between upper- and lower-hole size. (US Patent No.6222154).
Technology in the TWISTER TFP3051, TFP3062, TFP6062, and TFPL Series is protected by US Patents, and other Patents Pending.
|• Modular design, bridge and rails.|
|• 8’x20′ • 8’x40′ • 10’x20′ • 10’x40′|
|• 0″ to 200″ (Process and plasma power source may affect speeds)|
|• 150-amp Plasma Unit- 16 Gauge to 1.0″ Mild Steel.|
• 300-amp Plasma Unit- 16 Gauge to 1.5″ Mild Steel.
• 525-amp Plasma Unit- 16 Gauge to 2” Mild Steel.
|• X axis, 787 IPM. • Y axis, 1575 IPM. • Z axis, 7871 IPM.|
|• Zoned down draft table with KOMATSU “Push Pull” design.(Table not included)|
|• X & Y, RACK & PINION + THC Linear guide heavy duty bearings.|
• Z axis, ball screw + THC Linear guide heavy duty bearings.
|Motors / Gearboxes|
|• FANUC AC Servo motors and Gearboxes on all drives (O% Backlash).|
|• FANUC, Oi-MD CNC Control.|
• USB memory
• FANUC transfer tool via server.
• CF card
|Quick Gas (Flame Cutting)|
|• 3” piercing, 4” edge start from the side of the plate.|
|• RASOR Nest • Path Master • Rasor Server|
NOTE: Original KOMATSU Nesting Software included with the equipment, as well as permanent license key.
|• Quick gas (flame cutting) is optional on all KOMATSU models, increasing cutting capabilities on mild steel to 3”|
• “Power up” upgrade. Converts your 150-amp plasma unit in too a 300-amp unit. Increases your cutting capabilities to 1.5” on mild steel. NOTE: Power Up upgrade only applies on 150A plasma units.
- KOMATSU is a single source supplier: Machine Software, Plasma supply, torch, applications, Consumables, Service parts, Onsite-Service and Technical support. We are not an integrator.
- 2 in 1 torch design offered on all our TWISTER models. Plasma & Oxyfuel on the torch. No dead zones on the table.
- Single cartridge consumable design, up to 60% more pierce life than conventional consumables (available only on150A & 300A plasma units).
- Patented push pull exhaust system: Ensuring no smoke ever leaves the table.
- Patented 360 degrees torch collision detection system protection, with auto return to origin.
- Automatic Argon marking System.
- Patented “Quicksilver” process, clean cut stainless and aluminum up to 1″
- Automatic torch cleaner.
- Automatic “Anti-Spatter” system.
Included with purchase
- KOMATSU Nesting software (PathMaster, RasorNest, Transfer tool data link software).
- X, Y & Z linear carriage & rack pinion rails.
- Complete modular plasma system with torch assembly.
- Fanuc CNC Control system.
- KOMATSU Down draft exhaust system complete assembly kit (Cutting table is optional).
- Installation & training (2 weeks).
- Consumable Starter kit (Approx. 1-month stock).
- 2 Year warranty on all machine components under normal working conditions.