Twister and Rasor Nest V4.0 Software
This software package is available for Windows98SE/Me/NT/2K/XP/Vista computers. The Rasor™ Nest Application V4.0 automatically groups NC part files together (nest) into one or more files to more efficiently use material. It can be used with the Rasor Rev controller files, the original Rasor NC files, PathMaster files, Twister NC Files, or KPCL NC Files.
Also included are a Nest Editor and an NC Converter. The Nest Editor allows manual modification of nested plate files. The NC Converter converts between some NC and CAD file formats and can be used as a post processor for TFP3051 (FANUC 21M), TFPL Series (FANUC 0iM), and KPCL (FANUC 18MA) cutting machines
If you have already tried the demo, or are ready order online now, click here and enter your customer User ID and Password.
Optional software that may be installed on same computer includes Rasor Server, PathMaster for Windows, and the SofTool 3D library. The Rasor Nest may also be installed on the Rasor Rev controller. Features of the Rasor Nest software are:
- Improved nesting efficiency. More efficient use of material.
- Install on your own Windows98SE/Me/NT/2K/XP/Vista computer
- Combine KCT ESSI, KCT EIA, DXF, IGES, PathMaster, SofTool2D, and SofTool3D parts into one or more nested plate files that can be loaded into the Rasor controller to be cut.
- Use the Nest Editor to improve material usage by manually modifying the plate files.
- Use the NC File Converter to convert between some NC and CAD file formats.
- Automatically post process the nested plate files for the Twister TFP3051 (FANUC 21M).
- Automatically post process the nested plate files for the Twister TFPL Series (FANUC 0iM).
- Automatically post process the nested plate files for the KPCL 300 Amp (Fanuc 18-MA).
- Print a data sheet for an NC file showing the dimensions, tool path lengths, and estimated cutting time.
- Print a set of summary sheets for all NC files in a folder. The summary sheets show a small plot of the NC file, its name and overall dimensions.
- Export all of the tool path lengths, and estimated cut times for all NC part files in a folder. The file with is exported as a Comma Separated Values (.CSV) file that can be used by many spreadsheet applications.
Rasor Nest V4.0 for Windows is available for download. You will need your User ID and Password to download the 9.5Mb demo version. Call 1-800-707-2767 to get them.
After you have your User ID and Password, Click Here to download the demo version of the Rasor Nest V4.0 for Windows.
Once you have the software installed you may use the software in Trial Mode. In Trial Mode you are limited to
- nesting one job (001) with up to 2 items with counts up to 5 each.
- using the Nest Editor up to 10 times to modify nested plates for jobs
- converting up to 10 batches of up to 10 files each
- printing a total of 10 pages
- exporting 5 files
If you need a longer trial with the full function of Rasor Nest enabled, you will need to enter an activation code. To get the trial period activation code call and give us the “Installation Key” number that appears in the “Help | About | Activate…” dialog box, and you will be given the activation code for the trial period.
To order online, click here and enter your customer User ID and Password.
Once you have purchased the software you will be sent a CD with the software, and a security key device that plugs into the parallel (printer) port if we have not already given you one with one of our other Windows software packages. The security key must be installed and a Permanent Activation code must be entered to fully enable the software.