CNC Precision plasma cutter
- Cuts Mild Steel, Stainless & Aluminum
- 150 Amp KOMATSU Plasma unit, 1” mild Steel cutting capacity.
- Installation & Training.
- 6 month warranty on all parts & labor.
- KOMATSU Nesting software & License included.
- FREE Technical support for life.
- Consumable Starter kit included.
|Plasma output power||kW||30|
|Max. material thickness||mm||25|
|Max. pierce thickness||mm||25|
|Cutting area dimension
|in||120 x 60|
|Driving method (Z)||Ball-screw+Linear guide|
|Positioning accuracy||mm||± 0.1|
|Positioning repeatability||mm||± >0.05|
- Construction: Unitized Frame
- Table Size: 5’ X 10’
- Cutting Speeds: 0 to 200 IPM (Process & Power source may affect speeds)
- Maximum Traverse Speed: 1000 IPM
- Table Type: Zoned down draft table, with exclusive “KOMATSU Push Pull” design
- X & Y axis are Rack & Pinion +THK Heavy Duty linear guide bearings
- Z axis is a ball screw + THK Heavy Duty linear guide bearing design
- Motors / Gearboxes: Fanuc AC servo motors and gearboxes on all drives (0% backlash)
- CNC Controller:
- Fanuc 21M CNC Control
- USB Memory slot
- Power Supply: KOMATSU 150A Plasma unit
- Cutting Capability:
- Mild Steel, Minimum is 16 Gauge to a Maximum of 1”
- Stainless Steel, Minimum 16 Gauge to a Maximum of ¾”
- Aluminum, Minimum 16 Gauge to a Maximum of ¾”
- Nesting Software: Rasor Nest, Path Master, Rasor Server included
NOTE: Original KOMATSU Nesting software included as well as permanent license key.
The TWISTER TFP3051 featuring a 5 ft. x 10 ft. cutting area and 30 kW (150 Amp) Fine Plasma torch is available NOW!
The TFP3051 has a maximum working height of 5 in. (125 mm). The TWISTER TFP3051 with High Body Factory Installed Option extends the maximum working height to 11.8 in. (300 mm).
If you need larger table sizes or more power, check out the TWISTER TFPL Series featuring table widths of 8 or 10 feet, in 20 or 40 foot lengths, with either the 30 kW or 60 kW (300 Amp) Fine Plasma torch.
Specification is in metric units. Units in inches are approximate.
Technology in the TFP3051 and TFPL Series is protected by US Patents, and other Patents Pending.